Wednesday, March 16, 2011

QUITTER

When I woke up this morning, I had a moment of clarity.  I don't want to smoke anymore.  

So I'm going to quit.  

I need to pick a day over the next 2 weeks and that'll be that.  It's going to be hard (I've smoked for 16 years), but it's time.  It's expensive, it's bad for me, it makes me and my apartment smell, and it can't be good for the wonder-pug to be around.  I'm going to need a lot of help and encouragement, as well as patience, from my friends.  I'm worried that I won't be able to do it. 

3 comments:

  1. This is the best news ever! It'll be stupid hard but you can call & yell at me whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You can totally do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CAN DO IT, I've done it... several times.
    ok im not the best at encouragements

    ReplyDelete