Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FORCED MARCH

I have been instructed by my sister that I am required to blog every day for the entire month of March or spring will not come.  Thus begins Forced March.
I make no promises about the quality of these daily posts; my life just isn't that interesting.  It's pretty much a guarantee that at least one day will be an adorable pug pic and nothing more.  But I do appreciate the swift kick in my blogging (or non-blogging, as it seems) ass.  So let's start with my most recent foray into the world of Montclair food, shall we?
My father had spotted a restaurant named Saveur Creole the last time he was in town.  He decided that we must go immediately.  So following his afternoon movie date with my brother, he came to town for a dinner date with me.  We met at 5:30 (he's retired and old) and were of course the first people there.  I had never had Haitian food before so I was a little concerned about how spicy it would be.  I had the Chicken Etouffee, and it was amazing.


That only leaves about 50 other restaurants I need to try.  Maybe I could just eat my way through town and blog about that?  

*Update - I figured I should include a list of the Forced March participants, so here they are:
Nick (he has 2) 
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment