Wednesday, March 14, 2012

UGH

I love daylight savings time, I really do.  But this first week always sucks.  It's only an hour, but for some reason it knocks the crap out of me.  I'm tired all the time.  Leave it to me to bitch about an extra hour of daylight.

The human around here isn't the only one having problems, though.  Wonderpug has the craziest allergies ever.  The weather is beautiful and I want to get her out as much as possible, but when we get back, she's a mess.  The poor thing is scratching her eyes all the time and licking her paws so bad that she's giving herself a hot spot on one of her tiny, adorable paws!  I used to give her Benadryl, but she had a bad reaction to it not that long ago (a seizure!), so that's out of the question.  We have an appointment at the vet on Saturday to get her a steroid shot and maybe some cream for her itchy spots. In the meantime, I gave her a bath tonight to wash all the pollen off of her.  She's like a little, sneezy human.

No comments:

Post a Comment