Sunday, March 4, 2012

MARCH FO(U)RTH

It's only the 4th day of this blogathon, and already I'm tapped.  I could tell you about my day, but that would be a sad, short sentence.  I read a book, went to the gym, ate a chicken burger (yes, again, but I love them!), and did mounds of laundry.  See?  

The one thing I've come to realize (as I do every year at this time), is that I really, really miss football.  I know BA and most other marchers range from not caring to hating it, but it's Sunday Funday, people!  And thanks to the kindness and generosity of my boss, half of those Sundays I got to actually attend games.  Now it's just a waiting game until baseball officially starts.  March Madness is a nice filler, because let's face it, I love brackets and gambling, but already I'm sick of hearing variations of the phrase "random college team is going to the dance".  This may or may not have something to do with the fact that Villanova basketball* was a huge disappointment this year. 

On a more exciting note, Tuesday night is the Jane's Addiction concert at the Wellmont.  I really hope it's not all stuff from the new album.  I'm only there for the '90s nostalgia.  At least on Wednesday I will have something of interest to blog about, and maybe even some pictures!

*Turns out my boss's son is friends with Jay Wright.  He was the best man at his wedding.  These people are unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment