Monday, March 12, 2012

MADNESS!!

Tomorrow, the madness begins.

As anyone who knows me can tell you, I love gambling on sports.  Tomorrow is basically the start of Holy Week (month, actually) in sports gambling land.  The bracket is being filled out later tonight, and I can't wait to completely bury myself in college basketball until April. 

I'm not the only one about to get the Madness, either.  My 82 year old boss is right there with me.  As a matter of fact, he's kind of like my gambling Yoda.  The man is unstoppable.  He gambles on everything, all year round, and because he's already rich, this means he constantly wins.  From here on out, if he's not intercomming me, he'll just be yelling my name across the office.  He then proceeds to give me a list of matchups and tells me to get him the point spreads.  Then throughout the day I get summoned for scores.  My job essentially becomes reading ESPN updates and live-streaming the tournament.  The other bosses know that if I'm watching basketball, it's because IT'S MY JOB.

My job does not suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment