Thursday, March 15, 2012

FOR WHY

Ever since I downloaded the update for my iPhone, things have been bad.  The camera icon on the home screen doesn't work.  The battery is draining at a breakneck pace.  Emails load very slowly.  A certain Forced Marcher ('sup, Seaver!) suggested that I restore and start over.

Now this should have been an easy thing to do.  But I originally paired my iPhone with my work computer and now it's backed up to the iCloud but also seems to work with my Mac at home.  So basically, I have no idea if I'm gonna lose everything and have to start over.  How can I be related to BA* and know SO little about this stuff????  Basically, I feel like my mom trying to figure out the internet right now, and it's very upsetting.

*Speaking of BA, I know she's the leader of our little pack of marchers, but I think she needs a FORCENING.

No comments:

Post a Comment