Friday, March 2, 2012

Cult-y

There's something I feel I need to get out in the open right away, so you can decide whether or not you can handle the crazy that I will most likely be dishing out here.  

I joined Weight Watchers in September. 

I'm going to try not to make this a food and fitness blog, but it's gonna come up.  My life has changed dramatically since the last Forced March and a lot of it has to do with the cult of WW.  Instead of eating delicious cheeseburgers and fries, this was my dinner last night:

                                         
Jalapeno-Cheddar Chicken Burger (on an English Muffin)
Broccoli with Garlic, Olive Oil, and Chili Flakes

The weirdest thing?  I was so excited about this.  I ate all the broccoli before I even touched the burger.

My crazy, compulsive behavior was made for a program like this, though.  I've lost 38 lbs. so far, and it's almost become a game to me at this point.  I'm competing against myself to see how far I can go, and I HATE LOSING (see last year's Forced March).

No comments:

Post a Comment