Monday, March 11, 2013

BUDGET GAME OF THRONES

I've been going through a bit of withdrawal. 

Though I originally poked fun at the Throne Games fans, I've now officially joined their ranks.  You see, we got free Showtime and HBO for a year when we set up our new cable, and Charlie started watching it On Demand.  It took me seeing one episode to immediately begin watching the first two seasons.  I mean, who doesn't love the imp?  And who doesn't want Joffrey to get mutilated slowly and painfully?  (The answer to that should be no one.  Every one should want that.) 

But now I find myself without the hound.  So what to do? 

Vikings seemed like it could have been a space filler.  And while I applaud the History Channel for trying its hand at original programming, as well as riding the coattails of Game of Thrones, it's just not good.  There's no substitute for the real thing.  20 days!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment