Sunday, October 24, 2010

BIG BLUE

Remember how I mentioned how my bosses are sometimes awesome?  Well, they have done it again.  This time by giving me tickets and a parking pass to last Sunday's Giants game.


The seats were great (26th row!) and it just so happened that my friend's birthday had been that week, so it was nice to be able to take him and my brother-in-law along for the fun.  


We got there pretty early because we had some friends who have a Giants RV (painted blue and everything) and they always get there at 8 in the morning because they are INSANE.  Usually I'm not a fan of the whole tailgating thing, but I really enjoyed myself this time.  I got to hang out with a lot of old friends who I hadn't seen in a while.  

Unlike the Devils game, this time the home team won!!  By the skin of their teeth, but I guess a win's a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment